A,B,C, it's as easy as 1,2,3! This original design premium giclée print features the initial and colour combination of your choice together with a vintage animal illustration and pop of colourful fun.
The collection is designed to help babies visual development; it's great for babies to have lots of appealing things to look at in their first few months and, after human faces, bright colours, contrasting patterns and movement are the things newborns like to look at most. Black and white pictures with pops of colour will keep your babies interested for longer so this collection makes for a stylish and developmental addition to babies wall art. Aiming to appeal to all children by being gender neutral but not at all neutral about colour, choose from six bold combinations that will delight the little cheeky monkey in your life.
We're passionate about encouraging self expression in kids so included with all print orders is a FREE cheeky monkey colouring poster for your little ones to get creative with!
Medium Print measures 21cm x 30cm
This print will fit the 21x30cm IKEA Ribba Frame without mount or the 30x40cm IKEA Ribba Frame with mount.
Large Print measures 30cm x 40cm
This print will fit the 30x40cm IKEA Ribba Frame without mount or the 40x50cm IKEA Ribba Frame with mount.
Please note: The only customisable parts of this print are the colours and childs name. The print is sold unframed. Click here to shop the Ribba frame from IKEA.
Animal Kids' Initial Giclée Print
- After placing your order we'll make a start on customising your print.
- We will be in touch via the email address you provide at checkout within 10 days with your digital artwork, ready for you to approve or request any changes before printing.
- Once you approve the artwork, printing and postage should take approximately a further week.
Things to consider
- You should allow approx 3 weeks for a complete turnaround. This can vary at busy periods. However, if you have a specific date you need an order for, please get in touch and depending on capacity most requests can be achieved.
- Emails might find their way into junk/spam folders, so be sure to keep an eye out for your email with your artwork on. If approval emails aren’t responded to within 48 hours designs will be sent to print as they are without approval.
- We are very particular about colour and quality and all artworks are checked when they come back from the printers before being sent out, however, please be aware that colour appearances on your computer, digital or mobile phone screens can vary slightly.
- As this is a custom item all orders are non refundable.